[Mondrian] Mondrian's Master and Release Branches/Tags

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed May 1 18:01:23 EDT 2013

I know that the master and lagunitas branches diverged a long time ago (they were different branches in perforce, and we were never able to stitch them together properly when we migrated from perforce to git).

I don't know much about the release branch. I doubt that it has diverged in the same way that lagunitas has.

Luc moved the tags into RELEASE.txt, so he is probably the best person to answer this.