[Mondrian] Mondrian Cache in Spoon

Kleyson Rios kleyson.rios at saude.go.gov.br
Mon Mar 25 14:26:24 EDT 2013

Yes Bill.

I use this xaction to clear the BI Server Cache from my transformation,
but I also need clear the cache used by Spoon.

As I said, my Job do a loop to load several files and at the end of each
loop I have to close and open the Spoon again to MDX Input get the
updated the data loaded in the loop before.

That is my problem that I cant fix.

--
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)