[Mondrian] Mondrian Cache in Spoon

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:58:44 EDT 2013

The MondrianCatalogservice is not available in Spoon because we only use plain Mondrian Connections there as far as I know.
I assume you can simply create a RolapConnection / MondrianOlap4jConnection and clear it like that:

//if you have already an mondrian olap4j connection
RolapConnection rcon = olapConnection.unwrap(RolapConnection.class);

// otherwise create new rolapconnection / mondrianolap4jconnection using the same parameters as the mondrian input and then call

rcon.getCacheControl(null).flushSchemaCache();

-Paul