[Mondrian] Mondrian Cache in Spoon

Kleyson Rios kleyson.rios at saude.go.gov.br
Mon Mar 25 13:51:39 EDT 2013

Hi Luc,

Thanks for the answer, but I am not an Java expert.

I've checked javadoc for IMondrianCatalogService but I couldn't figure
out how to call a method to clear the cache.

I've also tried to use the command in the 'User Defined Java Class' step
but I got a lot of errors.

May you help and give me more details in how to clear the cache ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)