[Mondrian] Mondrian Cache in Spoon

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Mar 25 12:19:52 EDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Brandon Jackson <usbrandon at gmail.com<mailto:usbrandon at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you.  That reminds me why I used the OLAP input step against my server where I could selectively clear the cache via CDC.   I also wanted to remove my BI server as an ETL dependency, do you know if it is possible for a kettle transformation to know if it is part of a looping job?  If so, I could add a check box to the Mondrian Input step to clear the cache perhaps at the end of the step execution.