[Mondrian] filter

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Thu Jun 27 07:50:34 EDT 2013

Hi Meral,
This is the developer mailing list, not for general functional questions.  The best place to get answers to these sorts of questions is on the forum:  http://forums.pentaho.com/forumdisplay.php?79-Mondrian-Pentaho-Analysis-Services

Also, when you post, you should probably include your complete query.

-matt