[Mondrian] Conflicts between MDX Queries

Pedro Vale pedro.vale at webdetails.pt
Tue Jun 11 06:23:20 EDT 2013

Adding some more info, the issue we saw some months ago had to do with a query populating the segment cache with int values and the following query expecting to find double values for the same segments - but I think the error log was clear.

There's another issue filed by Cees van Kemenade (and recently solved by Curtis) that could be related - at least the symptoms look similar.

Kleyson, have you tried using the latest mondrian build ?

Cheers,

Pedro Vale
Webdetails Dev Lead

http://www.webdetails.pt