[Mondrian] Conflicts between MDX Queries

Kleyson Rios kleyson.rios at saude.go.gov.br
Mon Jun 10 13:40:14 EDT 2013


Unfortunately I couldn't find the query that makes the another queries 
to fail.

I have tried to eliminate one-by-one, but at the same time a query can 
generate or not another to fail.

Looks be a relationship n-by-n between the queries where it is 
impossible isolate the problem.

So I am using a workaround where is to run first the problematic queries.

If some modrian developer wish, i can share my dashboard and some data 
to debug and try to figure out the problem.

As I said before, Pedro Vale from Webdetais told me that some time they 
had the same problem.

If run A, B and C. C fail.
But If run C, A and B. No query fail.

Regards.
Kleyson Rios.

-- 
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI
Coordenador de BI / Banco de Dados
Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação
Secretaria de Estado da Saúde de Goiás
(62) 3201-3707

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)

Em 07/06/2013 16:28, Kleyson Rios escreveu:
> After you asked me those question, I've realized that the error happens
> only when the cache is empty.
>
> So, in the first run of the 17 query dashboard I can see the errors, in
> the 2nd time it run with no errors.
>
> I will try figure out which query or queries are causing the problematic
> one to fail.
>
> Regards.
>



More information about the Mondrian mailing list