[Mondrian] Problem with dynamic roles extending MDXConnection

Xavier Gumara xgumara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:26:35 EDT 2013

Luc, thank you for your time and help.

I already asked the question on Pentaho's forums without any luck (
http://forums.pentaho.com/showthread.php?142252-Custom-MDX-connection-to-dynamically-change-roles
).

Answering your questions, the query is pretty simple:

select NON EMPTY {[Measures].[Quantity]} ON COLUMNS,
  NON EMPTY {[Markets].[All Markets]} ON ROWS
from [SteelWheelsSales]

and HierarchyAccess.getAccess() returns Access.CUSTOM when it gets called.

What I am missing, I think, is where childrens of "All Markets" are being
checked (since Access is CUSTOM and rollup policy is partial from the
schema, I haven't change it). Currently the value returned by that query is
49.578 (only EMEA) but should be 4.923 (only Japan).

Thank you,
Xavier Gumara