[Mondrian] Conflicts between MDX Queries

Kleyson Rios kleyson.rios at saude.go.gov.br
Fri Jun 7 15:28:30 EDT 2013

After you asked me those question, I've realized that the error happens
only when the cache is empty.

So, in the first run of the 17 query dashboard I can see the errors, in
the 2nd time it run with no errors.

I will try figure out which query or queries are causing the problematic
one to fail.

Regards.

--
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)