[Mondrian] [Olap4j-devel] olap4j-xmlaserver: Initial refactoring of Mondrian's XMLA server into its own project

Michele Rossi m.rossi at iontrading.com
Thu Jun 6 17:45:11 EDT 2013

hi,
you shouldn't need to do that, I changed the code a couple of years ago so that you can specify the olap4j driver class name in the web.xml.

You should be able to use any driver you want.

I'd give you more details but its 23:44 here and I am on holiday so my only recommendation is: wait until Monday when I can actually talk to you.

Secondary note: the connection pooling code that is in there now (based on commons-pool) is totally broken, your XMLA client (Excel 2007?) could get stuck forever waiting to obtain a new OlapConnection connection object .

Michele

Sent from my iPhone