[Mondrian] Discussion about drill through

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:40:46 EDT 2013

Andrew & the Mondrian bunch,

The drillthrough RETURN functionality was implemented as a quick hack that
Julian and I did on the corner of a conference table in Orlando. (for real)
I think that we should now clarify a few things regarding its specs and get
this out of the way for good. We need to clarify the specifications of
drillthrough.

-        What columns do we return when there are no return clause present.
(for both Mondrian 3 and 4)

-        What columns do we return when a return clause is present. (3 & 4)

-        Do we aggregate the results in 3 and/or 4.