[Mondrian] base cube role restriction, impact on virtual cube

Brandon Jackson usbrandon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:35:34 EDT 2013

I agree with Julian.  I want to see restrictions on cubes, then a derivative cube be able to use the prior with full access.  The key is to be able to put restrictions on that derived cube or virtual cube as they are now.

I just wish it was easier to audit effective permissions etc of users against Mondrian cubes.  It's not impossibly hard, but not as easy as it could be.

Sent from my iPhone