[Mondrian] Mondrian on maven -- experimental!

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 06:42:22 EDT 2013

Nice, I thought you really disliked maven...
I'm aware that some "custom" tasks in the build process are not (that easy) possible with maven, but overall I'm a big fan because its much simpler than using ant.
For some stuff I still run ant tasks (zip'ing, moving, etc.. ) but overall a pom.xml is much better to read than the build.xml + subfloor stuff that we have in place.

I just tried to run it but saw that the source tree is still not reworked properly.
Let me know when you made some progress, I'm happy to test etc.!

-Paul