[Mondrian] Placing Member Properties of a level on same row as the member

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:01:01 EST 2013

CELL PROPERTIES aren't DIMENSION PROPERTIES

its two different kind of mdx

CELL PROPERTIES affect any additional properties for cells (usually formatting options such as "FONT_COLOR" , …)
In jpivot, analyzer saiku we fake those by using a specific FORMAT_STRING

DIMENSION PROPERTIES include level properties etc.

-Paul