[Mondrian] Placing Member Properties of a level on same row as the member

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:52:36 EST 2013

I'm more interested, like Andy I guess, how those properties will be included in the cellset?
When the axis is calculated analyzer could check for selected properties and add them as part of the member population axis, right?
The Member should be able to return the selected properties using member.getProperties()

-Paul