[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 XSD

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:05:52 EST 2013

So I have been creating an XML file based on the Mondrian 4 DTD you
mentioned.
There seems to be a problem with the Measure element within Measures ...
which turns out to be invalid based on this DTD. I am following the example
from the Mondrian 4 book. Screenshots attached. Based on the DTD, there
seems to be only MeasureOrRef valid within Measures. [image: Inline
image 1][image:
Inline image 2]