[Mondrian] distinct-count and explicit aggregate table recognition

Tomasz Karlik tkarlik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:10:33 EST 2013

I am getting different results while running simple query on FoodMart
(PostgreSql db). Result differs and seems to be wrong when using
explicit aggregate. I've created simple test which shows this
behavior. Also I've made some patch, but i'm not sure if the problem
is in sources? The problem doesn't appear when aggregate table is
recognized by the default rules.

query:

select

NON EMPTY {[Measures].[Customer Count]} ON COLUMNS,

NON EMPTY {[Time].[Year].Members} ON ROWS

from [Sales]

aggregate table: agg_c_10_sales_fact_1997

expected result:

Axis #0:

{}

Axis #1: