[Mondrian] printCacheState

Kurtis Walker kwalker at pentaho.com
Fri Feb 15 08:49:49 EST 2013

I implemented a change to BatchTestCase.clearCache that will wait for the cache to be empty before continuing.  The cache is checked by using the printCacheState method.  I got a few additional test failures after the change, because printCacheState is never printing empty with the same region that FlushCommand is called with.  I figured out that the FlushCommand will clear the cache only for the cube that is specified in the cell region, while the printCacheState method prints the cache for the measures in the region for any cube.  Is this the correct behaviour?  I suspect it is not and that printCacheState is doing the incorrect thing.

Kurt