[Mondrian] SQL WHERE clause

Nizar Mabroukeh nmabroukeh at crosscommercemedia.com
Mon Feb 4 14:06:16 EST 2013

Thank you, but I want to avoid using DSP.

Nizar R. Mabroukeh, PhD // Manager of Analytical Engines
Collective[i]™ // collectivei.com
130 Madison Avenue // 3rd Floor // NYC
 Founding member of the Council for Accountable
Advertising<http://councilinsider.com/>

If I emailed you this communication by mistake, please don’t read it. Oops!
Did you already read it? That is OK, but please do not send it to anyone
else. Seriously, it may be confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is really, really
prohibited. Let’s avoid trouble. If you have received this communication in
error, please send it back to me and delete the original message and any
copy of it from your computer, smart phone, tablet or any other cool device
you might use. Thanks. You are the best!