[Mondrian] Pivot4J 0.6

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Feb 4 02:00:22 EST 2013

Mondrian developers,

On Feb 3, 2013, at 9:05 PM, felinoid wrote:

> After 4 months of development it reached version 0.6 which covers most of the
> JPivot's functionalities and includes a fully working sample application which
> has comparable feature set to the original jpivot.war application.
>
> I hope the it could gain more momentum soon and acknowledged as a viable alternative
> and successor to the original project.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpivot/forums/forum/197389/topic/5895132

I know a lot of you are still fans of JPivot. Pivot4J, the project to migrate JPivot to olap4j, has reached 0.6. Please kick the tires, log bugs, and write blog posts if you like what you see.

Home page: http://mysticfall.github.com/pivot4j/

Screen shots: http://mysticfall.github.com/pivot4j/example.html