[Mondrian] Case sensitive check

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Wed Apr 24 16:34:07 EDT 2013

I've created MONDRIAN-1560 for this.

Putting case-sensitivity in the schema or connection string makes sense.  I could even see an argument for making case sensitivity specific to attributes.  I've worked on cubes in the past where we used case.sensitive=true just because it was important for a single dimension.  It was just a nuisance to remember case sensitivity for the ones where it didn't really matter.