[Mondrian] Case sensitive check

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Wed Apr 24 09:35:59 EDT 2013

In RolapLevel.lookupChild(), around line 318 in lagunitas, there's a call to findBestMemberMatch() using a case-sensitive search, regardless of the setting of the Mondrian property.  I'm assuming this is in error but wanted to make sure there wasn't some background I'm not aware of before correcting it.  The following query shows the error with a case insensitive configuration.

> select gender.gender.f on 0 from sales;

Mondrian Error:Failed to parse query 'select gender.gender.f on 0 from sales'
Mondrian Error:MDX object 'gender.gender.f' not found in cube 'Sales'

> select gender.gender.F on 0 from sales;
Axis #0:
{}
Axis #1: