[Mondrian] Office hours, and JdbcConnectionUuid

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Sep 24 02:42:18 EDT 2012

Mondrian office hours will be shorter than usual week. I'll be on IRC at the usual time, 9am Pacific Monday, but probably won't be around for the full hour. I'll have bags to pack and a plane to catch. Hope to see many of you at the meetup in Amsterdam later this week.

http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/COM/Community+Meetup+Amsterdam+2012

One of the issues we've discussed during office hours [ http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-1231 ] is now fixed on both master (3.4.x) and lagunitas (4.0) branches. Tiago from WebDetails added the property, and I did some further refactoring. I Try out the new JdbcConnectionUuid property, and let us know whether it solves your connection pooling woes.