[Mondrian] Trigger Pentaho to email a report

Simon Walter simon.walter at hokkaidotracks.com
Wed Sep 19 20:14:21 EDT 2012

On 09/19/2012 06:34 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:

> You became so overwhelmed that you posted on the wrong mailing list.

My sincere apologies. Perhaps a more prominent links on the Pentaho
website to the correct mailing lists would help. This is the only
mailing list I could find. I did do a double take when it said
"developers". Is there a mailing list where these kind of usage
questions should be directed? Or is it all covered in manuals that are
not grepable via a search engine? I'm probably using the wrong
terminology to search.

Thank you for the link, Pedro, which confirms what I've read elsewhere,
but I cannot see anything about controlling Pentaho (not sure what
component of Pentaho it would be) via the command line, or some other
scriptable/programmable method. This is my main question. Then again,
maybe it's not possible, but I had to ask to be sure. Is it possible?

Thanks again,

Simon