[Mondrian] Problems with Mondrian 4 and Saiku Plug-in

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Wed Oct 31 18:09:16 EDT 2012

Ah, thanks, Julian.  That at least matches the mondrian schema (and your email).

However, I still get the same error. I'm guessing that there is a mismatch with the plug-in.  If I build and deploy the mondrian snapshot to the saiku plug-in lib I start getting all kinds of errors.  Apparently you can't just update the mondrian.jar.

New Query:

    <Query alias="query_customer_geography" keyColumn="CustomerKey">
      <ExpressionView>
        <SQL dialect="generic"><![CDATA[
select c.CustomerKey, g.CountryRegionCode, g.StateProvinceName, g.City from dim_customer as c inner join dim_geography as g on c.GeographyKey = g.GeographyKey;
        ]]></SQL>
      </ExpressionView>
    </Query>

Caused by: org.eigenbase.xom.XOMException: In Schema: In PhysicalSchema: In Query: Expecting at least 1 <mondrian.olap.MondrianDef$SQL> but found 0
	at mondrian.olap.MondrianDef$Schema.<init>(MondrianDef.java:258)
	at mondrian.rolap.RolapSchemaLoader.loadStage0(RolapSchemaLoader.java:231)