[Mondrian] Saiku Mondrian 4 builds

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:39:37 EDT 2012

This is not a bug. Its a missing feature ;-)
Mondrian wasn't capable of doing that at some point and the olap4j query model doesn't support it.
I'm currently creating a new query model for olap4j that can do much more than the old one.. including working with hierarchies rather than dimensions.
Made some good progress already this week, but I'll send out more info once its evolved a bit further.

Yeah would be great!
Feel free to pile up a list and send it my way or create github issues. Either way is fine by me.

Glad I could help!

-Paul