[Mondrian] Saiku Mondrian 4 builds

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Thu Oct 25 18:29:44 EDT 2012

Thanks, that fixed it.  I have other things I consider to be errors in the handling of things, splitting attribute hierarchies across rows and columns for example.  Would you prefer I list those as potential bugs on the Saiku site?

This saves me literally hours of effort this week, so thanks for creating the plug-in.

Bill.