[Mondrian] MonetDB: Mondrian Foodmart Loader, NUMERIC/DECIMAL, and MDX results

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:53:29 EDT 2012

It could be that MonetDB returns a type for the cell columns that Mondrian
doesn't expect or wrongfully maps to a different datatype. By setting it
manually, you are forcing Mondrian to use a specific datatype and thus
bypass the problem.

We don't have a dialect specific to MonetDB. We might have to create one,
but data types are not handled by the dialects.

Can you tell us which is the column type returned by the JDBC metadata for
these columns? (should be an integer)

Luc