[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 cleanups

Michele Rossi michele.rossi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 03:39:46 EDT 2012

hi Julian,
thanks for the cleanup work below.

I thought I'd point point that you're still using Olap4j-1.0.1.500 in
mondrian-lagunitas and that still depends on the javacup parser.
JavaCC was introduced in Olap4j from version 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT or svn revision
540.

It would probably make sense to take that latest build of olap4j to get rid
of javacup all together.

thanks,
Michele