[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 cleanups
jhyde at pentaho.com
Sun Oct 7 15:48:28 EDT 2012
I've been doing some cleanup recently in the lagunitas (mondrian-4) branch in preparation for the beta code release:
* Obsolete Derby (and the mondrian-embedded distro).
* Rename NewFoodMart.xml (version 4 format) to FoodMart.mondrian.xml.
* Rename FoodMart.xml (version 3 format) to FoodMart3.mondrian.xml.
* In examples and scripts, make the default database MySQL (jdbc:mysql://localhost/foodmart) instead of MS Access.
* Remove JPivot and mondrian.war.
* Obsolete the JavaCUP-based parser. (We've been using a JavaCC-based parser for some time.)
* Remove Schema Workbench (and dependencies on pentaho-xul and kettle-core JARs).
I often think that software engineering is very similar to gardening, and every gardener knows you have to prune and re-pot.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mondrian