[Mondrian] Annotations

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Oct 5 12:31:34 EDT 2012

Hi Mondrian developers, and in particular tool developers,

For mondrian-4 schema documentation, I am compiling a list of annotations that various tools use. It is not intended to be definitive (tools can use annotations any way they like) but it could be an opportunity for tools to share annotations.

Here's the list for Analyzer, from Benny Chow:

> AnalyzerBusinessGroup - Used to create folders in the UI
> AnalyzerBusinessGroupDescription - Description for the folders
> AnalyzerDateFormat - Used for relative date filters
> AnalyzerHideInUI - Hides the field in the UI
> AnalyzerDisableDrillLinks - Disables drillthough links on the cube

If you send me annotations, please give name and description, as Benny did, but also list the XML element(s) the annotation applies to.