[Mondrian] mondrian & xmlaserver

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:36:28 EDT 2012

I'm focussing on the 3.5 release right now but I'm planning to merge all
the recent commits in their rightful place as soon as it is out of the
door. I was aware of the fact that I will have to merge in two different
repositories when I get to the XMLA parts. I guess we will all have to
until this transition phase is over. Hopefully soon enough.

Luc