[Mondrian] PC hierarchy and visibility of MemberReader and MemberSource

damien hostin damien.hostin at axege.com
Fri Nov 30 11:27:00 EST 2012

Sorry for the query, I use it every day and they are familiar to me. But
as they rely on a french naming convention, it become really obscure
when we don't know this convention.

I installed foodmart on our postgresql server. Regression tests find
more bugs than with derby, many queries are not understood by postgresql
(but that's another story for the moment). I am facing some errors
(withLocus for example), so it takes some time to prepare a test case in
this conditions.

I will provide one based on foodmart next week, I hope monday.

Damien