[Mondrian] Querying non-SQL multidimensional store

Radek Maciaszek radek.maciaszek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 16:09:17 EST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how I can make my object database work with Mondrian. Is there any way to make Mondrian work with a non-SQL storage? I have a data store with multidimensional arrays, which I would like to expose to Mondrian. My arrays are rather small so I can load them into memory - perhaps it would be possible to somehow popular the Mondrian cache with them within my Dialect implementation? This way Mondrian would never have to issue any SQL queries as all data would be loaded into the cache. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Radek