[Mondrian] Building Mondrian using a single JDK

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Nov 9 12:27:59 EST 2012

On Nov 9, 2012, at 6:00 AM, Ati Rosselet <ati.rosselet at gmail.com> wrote:

> no sign of tests though.. should I try those too, or was the build the important part here?

The build was the important part.

On Nov 9, 2012, at 3:52 AM, Pedro Vale <pedro.vale at webdetails.pt> wrote:

> Build successful after 21 minutes of ivy pulling stuff :-)
> looks ok although there are a lot of failures in the test suite:
>
>     [java] FAILURES!!!
>      [java] Tests run: 2709,  Failures: 116,  Errors: 157

That's about the normal error count  on the lagunitas branch right now. (A lot better than it was a few months ago!!)

Sorry about the "git clone git at ..." address. I guess it only works for committers. Tom's right that you should use "git clone https:...".

Thanks Ati and Pedro for trying this out. I declare the experiment a success. I'll roll the changes into the lagunitas branch as soon as I have worked out the ramifications with Larry the CI guy.