[Mondrian] deterioration execution time 3.3 vs latest version

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:42:31 EST 2012

This seems to be caused by a huge crossjoin. Were you using native
crossjoins or not?

Let us know if you can reproduce this on foodmart.

And yes, we have created in the last few weeks a team dedicated to
performance testing and they should pick these regressions in the future.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Paul Stoellberger <p.stoellberger at gmail.com