[Mondrian] Saiku plugin has old Mondrian 4

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Fri Nov 2 19:34:41 EDT 2012

Thanks, Julian.  In that case here's where I am.

To get the saiku plug-in to work, you need to add the olap4j-xmlaserver.jar to the lib and update the eigenbase-xom.jar to use 1.3.1.

Now I'm fighting with "mondrian is probably not familiar with this database's type system", but I'll dig through the code to see if I can figure this one out.

I also realized that the FoodMart schema doesn't use the <Query>, so it won't test this case.  Is this something that should be added, or is the better approach to get an adventure works schema that uses a Query?

Bill.