[Mondrian] Saiku plugin has old Mondrian 4

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Fri Nov 2 18:21:13 EDT 2012

The plug-in had 1.3.0.  It's not working if I copy over 1.3.1 from the Mondrian lib, but I'm back to the weird error about the TimeDimension.  It would appear that there are dependency mismatches with the plug-in right now.  I've tried copying all of the libraries that mondrian has with the same name in the plug-in, but there's clearly something else I'm missing.

Can anyone at saiku HQ see if the plug-in with the latest Mondrian 4 works for them?  I can provide a database (mysql) and schema if you need one.

Bill.