[Mondrian] Saiku plugin has old Mondrian 4

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Fri Nov 2 16:11:59 EDT 2012

This is the only thing I have in the schema:

    <Query alias="query_customer_geography" keyColumn="CustomerKey">
      <ExpressionView>
        <SQL dialect="generic"><![CDATA[
select c.CustomerKey, g.CountryRegionCode, g.StateProvinceName, g.City from dim_customer as c join dim_geography as g on c.GeographyKey = g.GeographyKey;
        ]]></SQL>
      </ExpressionView>
    </Query>

I believe that maps to the schema.