[Mondrian] Saiku plugin has old Mondrian 4

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Fri Nov 2 11:39:09 EDT 2012

The plug-in now appears to be picking up the latest Mondrian, but it won't register with the following exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler$XmlaExtra

This class is found in the olap4j-xmlaserver.jar.  After deploying that jar as well I get the following exception:

Caused by: org.eigenbase.xom.XOMException: In Schema: In PhysicalSchema: In Query: No constructor taking class DOMWrapper could be found in class mondrian.olap.MondrianDef$QueryElement
	at mondrian.olap.MondrianDef$Schema.<init>(MondrianDef.java:264)

I've tried replacing all of the olap4j and eigenbase jar files and still get the same error.

Any ideas?

Bill.