[Mondrian] Mondrian-UserRoleMapper

Kleyson Rios kleysonrios at saude.go.gov.br
Wed May 23 10:20:10 EDT 2012

Pedro,

Are you using in Enterprise Edition or Community Edition ?
Because in EE it worked but in CE doesn't.

I am using the same configuration and schema for both.

So, I believe that can be some bug in CE or this features in fact
doesn't work in CE.

And what do you mean about 'default role' ?

Regards.

--
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)