[Mondrian] parser Error vs. Exception

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:24:11 EDT 2012

Just when i finished writing a test for olap4j.....
Well glad you could reproduce it!

Don't think you want it, but just in case....

    public void testParserError() throws Exception {
        connection = tester.createConnection();
        OlapConnection olapConnection =
            tester.getWrapper().unwrap(connection, OlapConnection.class);
        final String mdx = "WITH MEMBER Measures.Bogus as ' \n"
        	+ "SELECT\n"
            + " FROM [Sales]";
        try {
        	OlapStatement olapStatement = olapConnection.createStatement();
        	olapStatement.executeOlapQuery(mdx);
        	fail();
        } catch (Exception e) {
			fail();