[Mondrian] mondrian on github

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Mar 23 15:22:46 EDT 2012

The structure is the same.

Perforce //open/mondrian-release/3.4 = Git 3.4
Perforce //open/mondrian-release/lagunitas = Git lagunitas
  (which will be integrated to main when stable, then become the mondrian 4 release)
Perforce //open/mondrian = master

There are a few things (in particular member keys) that have been committed to master that were not put into the 3.4 branch. They work, but might have destabilized 3.4 at this late stage in the release process. These features will be in the next release: don't know whether that will be 3.4.1, 3.5 (heaven forbid), or 4.

Julian