[Mondrian] Mondrian output as a JSON file

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:44:15 EDT 2012

... Or you can use CCC that internally uses protovis and already knows how
to speak CDA :-)

On Monday, March 19, 2012, Patrick Leckey <patl at seewind.com> wrote:
> You'll still need to write a layer to translate form Mondrian JSON to D3
as well.  We've used D3 (sparingly, we just tested with it) and the way it
expects the data to be structured is not what you will get out of Mondrian.

>>> D3.js http://mbostock.github.com/d3 for visualizations. For data format