[Mondrian] Running the JUnit tests

Patrick Leckey patl at seewind.com
Thu Mar 15 12:49:27 EDT 2012

Ok, we can swap out the tests for MySQL for now.

We run Pg as our primary back-end for all our Mondrian stuff.  Would Pg be something Pentaho would consider supporting if we were to work on making the tests Pg-safe (not necessarily short-term).  We don't plan on moving away from Pg and have quite good results with Mondrian on Pg, so fixing the tests in 4.0 is something we could take on here.

If it's not in the cards, we'll just continue writing / running tests against My and doing our own testing to make sure our changes work for us on Pg.

Thanks,
Pat