[Mondrian] Mondrian is moving to Github

Patrick Leckey patl at seewind.com
Wed Mar 14 14:47:07 EDT 2012

Cool, keep us updated on the status - GitHub is an awesome tool, but they have their "own way" of doing some things (not necessarily bad, just not normal for Git instances) and I found it easy to get stuck on stuff when I was first using it, especially when I was migrating projects out of SVN.

Thanks,
Pat