[Mondrian] JDK build change breaks SNAPSHOT build

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:01:43 EST 2012

Hi Julian,
while most developers probably will only build for their JDK, I need the mondrian 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT to include all versions of the drivers..
Your latest build broke olap4j for me, because of the missing driver:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mondrian.olap4j.FactoryJdbc4Impl

I'm using JDK 1.6 btw

I would prefer that all versions are included again by default.
At least in the SNAPSHOT build!

Would be great if you could change that again as soon as possible, as I sorta depend on mondrian.....

Thanks

-Paul