[Mondrian] eigenbase-resgen and eigenbase-properties sourcecode?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Jun 26 20:33:21 EDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 2:15 PM, Nicholas Goodman wrote:

> Julian - Is Mondrian dependent on eigenbase code?  Can you point Damien to a way to get a build of Mondrian working with (or without) any of it's dependencies?

Damien, Nick,

Mondrian depends upon eigenbase-properties.jar, eigenbase-xom.jar and eigenbase-resgen.jar. All 3 binaries are in Pentaho's maven repository, http://repository.pentaho.org, and are downloaded automatically when you build mondrian by typing 'ant'.

As for source code:

Eigenbase-properties is the contents of the org.eigenbase.util.properties package. The code hasn't changed recently, so the contents of those files from the eigenbase-0.9.3 release should be sufficient. Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/eigenbase/files/eigenbase.

Eigenbase-xom and eigenbase-resgen were most recently released as eigenbase-resgen-1.3.0.11875.zip (also available from sourceforge) but the latest code is a bit different. The latest code is attached.

It is unfortunate and inconvenient that source code is not online. I will do my best to get the source code of all projects posted to github in the near future. Watch this space.