[Mondrian] CalculatedMember with specific Hierarchy/Parent

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:07:42 EDT 2012

Thank you.. yes there was a change. It turns out that my fix for jpivot to
show the calculated members in place in the hirearchy was only using the
old  query.getFormulas, as opposed to checking with
getCalculatedMembers(Hierarchy) from the schema.  Seems to work now, but I
still can't get them to be under the "all" member.  Any other works fine at
the moment.. I'll have to redebug... (is that a word?).

Cheers.
Ati